Property Management – Process
Contact Bob Capes Real Estate and Property Management to set up a free consultation and market analysis of your home.
Use our Owner Checklist to help you get your home ready for the rental market and for a maximized income.
Sign off on our management agreement, finalize your direct deposit online owner portal, and we will do the rest!
WE HANDLE ALL OF THIS
- Advertising your property and installing a professional sign
- Personally showing prospective tenants
- Qualifying and approving applications including credit and criminal background checks
- Verifying employment and rental history
- Execution and Compliance of Lease
- Collecting monthly rent and depositing into your account
- Coordinate maintenance and property inspections
- Monthly and yearly owner statements
- Evictions or non payment of rent
- Lease renewals and Re-leasing
Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties can be tedious, difficult or, if you live at a distance, impossible. Bob Capes Real Estate and Property Management provides a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, to lift that burden from you.
Whether you’re a new landlord who’s unsure of what’s involved, or an experienced one who needs to free up time, you can turn to us. We not only perform all the jobs below, we can personalize a program for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse.
We understand the unique markets and the areas that make up the “Columbia SC” area. We understand all the areas of the Midlands—Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, Lake Murray, Fort Jackson and other areas.
If you’re looking for a truly worry free experience in managing your rental or investment property, contact us today.